OOH Verification

Billboard advertising remains the predominant form of out-of-home (OOH) advertising. Roadside billboards remain the primary form of OOH advertising, comprising 66% of total annual revenue. Street furniture, transit, and alternative media formats, comprise the other portion, 34% of total annual OOH revenue.

In 2015, it is estimated that OOH advertising reached a new peak of $7.3 billion according to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America.

Common issues with billboards and signs include:

(1) graffiti
(2)vandalism
(3) improper lighting/illumination
(4) blockage due to trees/signs
(5) improper application such as sagging vinyl/wrap

We provide proof of contract fulfillment to verify that the paid-for OOH advertising is properly fulfilled on-time (i.e. posted and correctly applied) and continues to be so throughout the contract. We utilize high quality photo documentation and can help represent clients in addressing issues, which may arise in the advertising contract.

We can also provide custom research to suit your needs. We often utilize our on-field professionals to provide estimates for the average number of daily views. You can then compare these numbers to the estimates put forth by the OOH advertising selling agencies. We can provide research to see what competitors are doing in terms of OOH advertising in the similar sector, industry, location, etc.

Please contact us for more information and to inquire about our services.