We provide third-party auditing services and custom research to help advertising buyers such as major companies and advertising agencies ensure that their advertising contracts are being properly fulfilled and executed.
Our services cover out-of-home advertising (OOH), in-store media and displays, and event promotions/campaigns. Please read below for more information regarding these services.
A. OOH and DOOH
We focus on auditing and research for OOH advertising including traditional and digital billboards, posters, street furniture, transit advertising, electronic screens, etc.
We provide both (1) pre-buy intel and (2) post-buy audit services.
(1) Pre-Buy Intel: Once we obtain a list of potential advertising spots from clients, our field professionals go to each location and conduct research without the influence of the advertising vendors. Our field professionals will photograph the approach and various angles of each location, provide ratings using AARS proprietary rating system, and include a detailed report of each display including demographics, coverage, and a recommendation. Also included are photos and comments regarding any competitors’ displays within the vicinity, as well as any maintenance issues. The report will be emailed to the client as well as downloadable within 24 hours of completing the pre-buy intel.
(2) Post-Buy Audit: Once client has signed a contract to purchase an advertising spot, our field professionals conduct unannounced and detailed audits at each location. In addition to conducting night audits for OOH advertising to verify illumination, for all forms, we utilize an extensive checklist to verify visible signage and no blockage, on-time posting, no dark screens, condition of media, etc. Extensive photographic documentation will also be included with the audit along with detailed time, date, and signature. Photos and comments regarding competitors’ displays within the vicinity can also be included. Any problems will be notified and will be sent along with the audit report and photographs within 24 hours of completing the post-buy audit.
B. In-store Media and Displays
We focus on auditing and research for ongoing promotional displays and marketing within grocery stores, department stores, malls, large discount retailers, etc.
We provide both (1) post-buy audit and (2) in-store research
(1) Post-Buy Audit: We provide audit services with extensive photographic documentation for in-store media and promotional displays. We can ensure proper location, verify condition, check visibility, provide ratings using AARS proprietary rating system, scan inventory, etc. Also included are photos and comments regarding any competitors’ displays within the vicinity, as well as any maintenance issues. Examples of in-store media include shelf displays, shelf banners, floor graphics, stand-up displays, digital video, and coupon dispensers,
(2) In-Store Research: We can provide details on any product or overall category in-store including relevant data such as inventory, percentage of overall shelf space in sector/area, shelf position and location, competitors products and their respective data. We also include photo documentation.
C. Event Marketing, Promotions, and Campaigns
We focus on auditing and research for sporting events such as MLB, NBA, NFL games, tennis and golf tournaments, NASCAR, and concerts, etc.
We provide both (1) event marketing audit and (2) sampling and product demo.
(1) Event Marketing Audit: Our field professionals can attend any sporting events, concerts, etc.in order to conduct detailed audits of advertising and media at each location, etc. We can ensure that paid advertising contracts are properly being carried out and provide estimates for foot traffic. Our field professionals will be briefed on client’s contract and goals and then will conduct their audit around these guidelines. Condition of media/advertising display will be verified, estimates of views, and any analysis you would like us to conduct. Photo and/or video documentation will be included.
(2) Sampling and Product Demos Audit: Our field professionals will be briefed on client’s advertising demo/display/booth and will conduct an unannounced, discreet audit to verify that contractual terms are being carried out, analyze level of representative engagement, and other factors. We also track any inventory/supply numbers and provide estimates for foot traffic. Photo documentation and video documentation is included.
If you would like more information and/or are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us and we can discuss your needs as well as pricing. As always, we will be more than happy to provide our services complementary for the client’s first contract with us, so you can not only get a better idea of what we provide, but also have peace of mind.
Thank you for visiting and we wish you luck in your search.
Please Note: We cannot provide our audit and research services to both the ad buyer and ad seller of the same advertising media, display, promotion, event, etc. due to obvious conflict of interest, legal issues, and moral implications. We aim to provide as unbiased, accurate, and definitive audits and research as possible.